SALISBURY, N.C., April 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Food Lion Feeds is donating $1 million to help fund Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina’s new Salisbury, N.C., location. The facility in Rowan County, which will be named Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina – Food Lion Feeds Center, will provide new opportunities for the food bank to better serve the community through its agency food distributions and food pantry partners in Rowan, Cabarrus and Stanly counties. Additionally, the new facility will support disaster preparation and response operations for food banks throughout the Carolinas and Georgia.
- Eleven Madison Park Chef Daniel Humm Launches Plant-Based Meal Kit Service
- Yield10 Bioscience Names Willie Loh, Ph.D., Former Cargill Executive, as Special Commercial and Technical Advisor
- Sign up for Unlocking the World, CNN Travel’s weekly newsletter. Get news about destinations opening and closing, inspiration for future adventures, plus the latest in aviation, food and drink, where to stay and other travel developments.
- Picnic Dinners – What things to Bring & Things to Log off
- Pescanova, GlobeXplore win 2022 Seafood Excellence Global awards
No comments to show.